Friday, September 5, 2008

Cathedral Raymond Carter

When I read this story, I believed this story had a lot ot different emotions rolled into one. First of all, when the author describes the blind man, I'm guessing that he feels kind of uncomfortable with the blind man, who is the wife's friend. I think that he felt uncomfortable with the blind man because maybe he felt jealous knowing that his wife knew this guy. But as they started to know each other little byt little, they knew that maybe they started to know each other better as they started to communicate with one another. After they started to talk, the blind man asks him to describe a cathedral, but the man doesn't know how to describe it to the blind man. When I first read this part, I was confused at first. But i guessed that maybe the man was a person who wasn't religious at all, probably making him an atheist.

No comments: