Thursday, September 4, 2008

Invisible Cities

I think this story was very interesting and yet true and imaginary at the same time. I liked how detailed the author was in the stories and how he described each city. When I read this story, it made me realize that how this story is related to Miami. For example, with the story on the Cities & Eyes 5, it made me realized that Miami does have a " bipolar side" with its locations. For example, Miami Beach & Coral Gables are places where it is really beautiful, filled with beautiful people, places and cars. On the other side, if you go to the bad side of these cities, it can filled with homeless people and bad locations. Another story that I felt in touch with the story Hidden Stories Olinda because Miami is a city that never stops growing and has its effects as well too.

No comments: